Renault is all set to reveal its production ready model of the much-awaited compact SUV, Renault Kiger. And with the announcement of this launch company has also clarified what will remain and what will be shrugged off from the concept model of the Renault Kiger.

As earlier stated by the company the actual production model of the Renault Kiger will retain up to 80 percent of the concept model and remaining 20 percent of the design will be tweaked as per the company’s design. Amongst the things that will remain same as the concept are split headlights including the main headlight and the LED DRLS, the sleek designed front grille which comprises of two lateral bars divided by the Renault symbol and the horizontal J-shaped taillight. The things that will be taken away from the concept of the Kiger are its centrally placed twin exhaust, the giant 19-inch alloy wheels and futuristic looking front and rear bumpers.

Production ready Renault Kiger

If we head to the interior section, nothing has yet been officially revealed by the company but some spy shots of the interior were taken will its test run. The spy shot doesn’t reveal much but to are sufficient to give you the gist of the story like double glovebox, digital instrument cluster, an 8-inch infotainment system, steering mounted volume and call control and a keyless start stop feature.

For its engine options, the car will be coming to two variants 1st being the normal 1.0-three-cylinder petrol engine and second being the 1.0-three-cylinder turbo petrol engine which will be coupled with either a manual or a CVT automatic gearbox. As for the pricing from what we know the car will be launched at an attractive price which will be slightly higher that its sister company Nissan’s Magnite which was launched in early December 2020 at a starting price of 4.99 lakhs which is now from the 1st of January has be increased of about 50k.